Line Numbers on Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fun8stuff

*hiding from patients*
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else have line numbers on the verbal section? I had thought the word was that there wouldn't be any because there weren't any on 7. I am disappointed because I did so much better on 7's verbal than all others.

Members don't see this ad.

fun8stuff said:
Did anyone else have line numbers on the verbal section? I had thought the word was that there wouldn't be any because there weren't any on 7. I am disappointed because I did so much better on 7's verbal than all others.

You attribute your success on the 7 Verbal to the lack of line numbers? I had line numbers on mine, but I don't really think it played any role in my performance.

ornis4 said:
You attribute your success on the 7 Verbal to the lack of line numbers? I had line numbers on mine, but I don't really think it played any role in my performance.

Heh... I dunno. I had to attribute to something. I think I do better on main idea types of questions. I wanted to attribute it to that because I wanted to tell myself that that is why I would be able to kick verbal's ass on the real thing. Then, I was disappointed that it had line numbers!