1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Line Numbers on Verbal

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by fun8stuff, Apr 19, 2004.

1. fun8stuff

fun8stuff *hiding from patients*
    15+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Did anyone else have line numbers on the verbal section? I had thought the word was that there wouldn't be any because there weren't any on 7. I am disappointed because I did so much better on 7's verbal than all others.

2. shock827

shock827 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I did. I didn't like 7 :p

3. ornis4

ornis4 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    You attribute your success on the 7 Verbal to the lack of line numbers? I had line numbers on mine, but I don't really think it played any role in my performance.

4. fun8stuff

fun8stuff *hiding from patients*
    15+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]

Heh... I dunno. I had to attribute to something. I think I do better on main idea types of questions. I wanted to attribute it to that because I wanted to tell myself that that is why I would be able to kick verbal's ass on the real thing. Then, I was disappointed that it had line numbers!