link to dental stats website?

Started by Maroon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Maroon

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I vaguely remember of a site that listed dental school statistics. They had it from the 03-04 year for dental schools in the country, in a blue/white/black table format. Does anyone have the web address?
 
I vaguely remember of a site that listed dental school statistics. They had it from the 03-04 year for dental schools in the country, in a blue/white/black table format. Does anyone have the web address?


http://dentalstats.tripod.com/

I believe there were a few inaccuracies in it though.

Props to Busupshot83 for making this! Much thanks is due, I used this during my application process.