1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Link to Verbal Help

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Mr. Z, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Mr. Z

Mr. Z Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

This site provides some pretty good info on becoming better at critical reading and thinking. Might be good for those of you looking to take the April 2003 mcat.

With a little luck on Oct 3 i'll never need this link. critical reading

2. woolie

woolie Intermountain West
    7+ Year Member

I don't know about other people, but I think the MCAT verbal is a weird compilation of rediculous questions and answers, all to be done under intense psychological stress and not enough time.

As a former English major-type/languages, big-time reader etc., I still feel the Verbal is a sadistic torture section that does a real disservice to true 'critical thinking'. Your site is great Mr Z, but I think the MCAT section is it's own crazy thing.

Ok, do I sound completely depressed and discouraged? I am dreading the score reporting so much .... :( :( :eek:

3. limit

limit Molesting my inner-child
    10+ Year Member

You said it bro... I'm counting the hours!