Links To Part2 Much Easier For All This Way Link # 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FIXENSMILES01

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please note I have deleted this page as I do not want to infringe on any rules set forth by SDN , In light of the material that was posted I am obligated and with willful action have deleted this link and post. My apologies to you all. Please email me [email protected] for further infomation . Thank you again for understanding.

Your Friend and Advisor,
Bill FIXENSMILES01

Members don't see this ad.

Please note I have deleted this page as I do not want to infringe on any rules set forth by SDN , In light of the material that was posted I am obligated and with willful action have deleted this link and post. My apologies to you all. Please email me [email protected] for further infomation . Thank you again for understanding.

Your Friend and Advisor,
Bill FIXENSMILES01

Your Friend and Advisor,
Bill FIXENSMILES01

Members don't see this ad :)

Your Friend and Advisor,
Bill FIXENSMILES01

Your Friend and Advisor,
Bill FIXENSMILES01

Your Friend and Advisor,
Bill FIXENSMILES01

Your Friend and Advisor,
Bill FIXENSMILES01

:luck: this is awesome!!!!! i cant beleive it that somone wud take so much interst out of the way in helping people unconditionally.good job bill!!!!! hats off:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I dont have words to thank you.You have done somrthing which is the greatest.Thanks alot.

It is relly a GIFT.
All the time, money and effort it took me to recopilate part I. And now with an open and close of one eye, here I have magically the whole bunch of part II material enad even for free.
THANKS Bill

I am extremely grateful...and don't know how to thank you

P.S. I can't open 4 or 5 atlases when i open them the adope give me the message that the file is corrupted i.e Atlas Of Oral Medicine,Atlas of Periodontology,Atlas of Prostho and NB. Is that only for me or is there any person who had the same thing ?

I am extremely grateful...and don't know how to thank you

P.S. I can't open 4 or 5 atlases when i open them the adope give me the message that the file is corrupted i.e Atlas Of Oral Medicine,Atlas of Periodontology,Atlas of Prostho and NB. Is that only for me or is there any person who had the same thing ?

Hey Bill

Y.M is exactly right, there are a few of these files that cannot be opened. Perhaps when you get a minute you could look into it. I am looking to see if there are others but the ones Y.M has mentioned so far are definitly problematic.

Did you also put up some Part I questions? The NB doc would indicate that you did as it gives a break down of NBDE I - CD ROM...hmm perhaps its the NB pdf file that is corrupted.:(

Thanks a lot Bill:thumbup:

ps I looked thru ur resume and u have been doing this a while, the world definitely needs more people like you

Members don't see this ad :)
hi bill
Thank you very much for spending soo much time in giving us all the links, it was of great help
Havent seen someone soo helpful, really great:)
thanks again

Hey Bill

Y.M is exactly right, there are a few of these files that cannot be opened. Perhaps when you get a minute you could look into it. I am looking to see if there are others but the ones Y.M has mentioned so far are definitly problematic.

Did you also put up some Part I questions? The NB doc would indicate that you did as it gives a break down of NBDE I - CD ROM...hmm perhaps its the NB pdf file that is corrupted.:(

Thanks a lot Bill:thumbup:

ps I looked thru ur resume and u have been doing this a while, the world definitely needs more people like you

yes i will go through it again and check for the problems it will have to be tues-thursday of this week coming as will be working fri and mon, but no worries I will get to the bottom of it!-Bill

Hi Bill,

You have been so helpful. Wish we could repay you for this...

May I ask how long will the downloads be available?

Thanks for the time and patience to do this..

Hi Bill,

I do'nt know how to thank u. And the words can't express what I feel about what you have done for all of us . You are the best in the West.

Sinceley,

Thank you very much Bill for all you have done..
Wish you the best in life:thumbup: :thumbup:

I want to thank you also for the job that you have done. I think it's great and there are no words enough to express the gratitude. For how long are the links available? When I tried again today to download, the links are no longer available. Can you share the links again? Thank you.
:luck:

HEY BILL/ I DONT BELEIEVE THIS WEBSIDE IT IS SO SO USEFUL. I AM A NEW MEMBER AND I FEEL SORRY I JUST DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT BEFORE. YOU SEEM SUCH A GREAT PERSON AND DENTIST, THERE IS ACTUALLY NO DOUBT IN MY MIND. THANKS FOR HELP[ING OTHERS. GOOD BLESS:love: :love:

sorry wrog place , I am posting this on its own. Please look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.