This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Special Snowflakes:

• Total voters
Yes, 'twas part of the joke
I was 99% positive you couldn't have escaped that tiny factoid, but thought I'd make sure just in case :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
0EwBaUV.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Kinda more appropriate to how I'm feelin' about vet school right now.

Sums up how I feel about studying horses right now... Though I have realized a trend... If something is wrong with the horse, the horse can get laminitis. Diarrhea.. bam laminitis! Endocrine disease.. bam laminitis! So glad I am not a horse.

Sums up how I feel about studying horses right now... Though I have realized a trend... If something is wrong with the horse, the horse can get laminitis. Diarrhea.. bam laminitis! Endocrine disease.. bam laminitis! So glad I am not a horse.

o_O

Members don't see this ad :)
True story

LetItSnow
LetItSnow
Can't hold her back anymore
LetItSnow
LetItSnow
Though her memory's out the door!
Here he stands with his trusty cane
"What was that?" he sayyyyyyyysssss
Hearing loss never bothered him, anyway!

Speaking of Special Snowflakedness, I have a clock in my office that runs backwards (i.e. it's labeled, uh, clockwise 12, 11, 10, 9, etc. and it runs counter-clockwise).

I'm so used to that clock that I have to consciously think when I try to read a normal clock.

(I only thought of this because I just remembered to set it back for fall daylight savings change....)

Speaking of Special Snowflakedness, I have a clock in my office that runs backwards (i.e. it's labeled, uh, clockwise 12, 11, 10, 9, etc. and it runs counter-clockwise).

I'm so used to that clock that I have to consciously think when I try to read a normal clock.

(I only thought of this because I just remembered to set it back for fall daylight savings change....)

Clocks make me consciously think too. Of how much time has passed since I last looked and how little I've accomplished since then.

@LetItSnow

I think you will like this rendition of the frozen song: (just replace finals with NAVLE and ignore the part about your mom yelling.)

I posted the link instead of putting the video in here because it contains words that aren't super SDN TOS friendly. So don't watch if you don't like the "f" word.

I just heard an ad on the radio that the Frozen Sing-a-long DVD is being released this week.
@LetItSnow .....
have you preordered yours? Or do we need to chip in and get it for you?

shopping

Just took these photos of a Great Horned Owl in the spruce tree outside the house. She was so beautiful!!! Not the best photos, but the sun was behind her and I had nothing to stabilize the camera on and I had to use a pretty big telephoto lens. Still, it was super cool. She flew away just after I took the pics, and was HUGE.

Gorgeous!

1501690_10205149144269925_864888663937972603_n.jpg
10373950_10205149143909916_5710097458654845869_n.jpg
10675731_10205149143309901_5703116750289144150_n.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
I see your snowflake and raise you snow dinosaurs:

snow_sculpture6.jpg

I may or may not have just read some old threads and liked some posts. If you see a like from me from something you posted years ago, it is because I'm procrastinating sleeping.