List All PharmD/JD Programs...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jus curious..what u wuld want to do with that combo? like what opportinity you see with that? [not judgin ..jus askin]
 
lol I don't want to get anyone going into pharmacy upset. I'll PM you my explanation. It consider it a pretty good reason, but I just don't want to say on here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol I don't want to get anyone going into pharmacy upset. I'll PM you my explanation. It consider it a pretty good reason, but I just don't want to say on here.

😉 gotcha. good luck n much success!

so far i found Univ of Maryland n Univ FloridA in addition to your list...but i kno i seen more out there..when i come across more i will def post!
 
I really appreciate it FOTB and Gator! My google-searching skills are terrible. again, thanks for those answers.
 
OK everyone, I think I found something that finally answered my question from AACP: