List of (BA/BS)/DO Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

c5212

to look fly in scrubs
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared:For the life of me I cannot seem to find a complete list of combined/dual admission BA/DO or BS/DO programs! :scared:

:bang:Could someone please point me in the right direction

Members don't see this ad.

go figure... after days of searching and then starting a thread... I find a list.

New York Institute of Technology/NYCOM
SUNY New Paltz/NYCOM
Illinois Institute of Technology/Midwestern University CCOM
Pitzer College/Western University of Health Sciences
St. Bonaventure/LECOM
Duquesne University/LECOM
University of North Texas/TCOM
Gannon University in Erie, PA agreement with PCOM in Philadelphia, PA
Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, FL agreement with NSU-COM in same place
Utica College in New York with agreement with LECOM in Erie, PA or UNECOM in Maine (also w/ university of Hartford)
MCPHS w/ BS Premedical And Health Studies /Doctor Of Osteopathic Medicine With A. T. Still University (Professional Pathway)

Anyone have any more to add?

Members don't see this ad :)
Montclair State University/ NYCOM...
P.S: You need to be part of the Health Careers Program (which you have to apply for separately...)...
Awesome program tho...

go figure... after days of searching and then starting a thread... I find a list.

SUNY New Paltz/NYCOM
St. Bonaventure/LECOM
Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, FL agreement with NSU-COM in same place
Utica College in New York with agreement with LECOM in Erie, PA or UNECOM in Maine (also w/ university of Hartford)
MCPHS w/ BS Premedical And Health Studies /Doctor Of Osteopathic Medicine With A. T. Still University (Professional Pathway)

lol, I think that was the list I posted a long time ago on CollegeConfidential.

Rutgers University-Camden (or other specific NJ undergraduate schools, e.g. Rowan University) with UMDNJ-SOM.

SUNY New Paltz/NYCOM
St. Bonaventure/LECOM

That SUNY -> NYCOM instead of SUNY -> another SUNY cracks me up. Also, I had no idea Western had any sort of dual program worked out. Nice job researching.

Last edited: