List of master's Program with no standardized test requirement (GRE, MCAT)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

foreverhope

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am still in undergrad and just took the MCAT but did not do so well. So I was wondering if anyone knew of any Master's program in the sciences, public health, medicine, etc that do not require a GRE or MCAT score.
Please help 🙁 I looked into a couple but none of them give you a masters degree at the end. Thank you so much.
 
The GRE is nowhere near as hard as the MCAT.. so study up, and take the GRE if that's what you really want. Otherwise, I suggest you think why you did badly on the MCAT..if its because you think you didn't study enough, than work hard, and take it again with proper preparation.
 
Why not just use your mcat score? All the drexel programs will take people with lower MCAT Scores into their post baccs (not their SMP..the IMS program)...but the others. I got my masters at drexel in 09 and knew several people with low 20s MCAT scores that ended up fixing that and getting right into med school out of our program (as did I).