List of Pharmacy schools with 2+4 year program

Started by t2ph
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

t2ph

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I complete a freshman year and am working on 2nd yr to complete prerequisite courses and apply to University of New Mexico for fall 2010.
I am New Mexico resident. I plan to apply to the other Pharm schools with 2+4 yrs program.

Could someone give me the list of the Pharm schools with 2+4 yrs program?
Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
Most every pharmacy school out there is a 2+4 program. Not many are the 0-6 or 3 year. All pharmacy schools in TX are the 2+4. Outside of that, I'm not sure about any others.
 
I have looked at Texas Tech Univ. The pre courses are good enough for 2 years, but % of out-of-state student is very limited and GPA, PCAT scores are pretty high. I will search other Pharm schools in TX.

Thanks IrishRXman.