List of Premed Classes available via internet

Started by jp24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jp24

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am interested in taking a couple of distance learning pre-med classes next semester and am trying to figure out what my options are. I thought it might be helpful to start a list of distance learning classes that are being offered next semester. I haven't been able to find much, so please add to the list, if you can. Here's what I've found so far:

University of Pennsylvania: Bio 221 Molecular Biology & Genetics

University of Pennsylvania: Bio 404 Immunobiology
 
jp24 said:
I am interested in taking a couple of distance learning pre-med classes next semester and am trying to figure out what my options are. I thought it might be helpful to start a list of distance learning classes that are being offered next semester. I haven't been able to find much, so please add to the list, if you can. Here's what I've found so far:

University of Pennsylvania: Bio 221 Molecular Biology & Genetics

University of Pennsylvania: Bio 404 Immunobiology

University of Minnesota
Biochemistry
Genetics
Cell Biology
General Biology

The University of Oklahoma
Chemistry - 3053 [Organic Chemistry]
Chemistry - 3153 [Organic Chemistry)
 
tutankh said:
University of Minnesota
Biochemistry
Genetics
Cell Biology
General Biology

The University of Oklahoma
Chemistry - 3053 [Organic Chemistry]
Chemistry - 3153 [Organic Chemistry)
'

Tutankh,
Thanks for the info! I've had difficulty finding this information.
 
How can you take General Biology with lab online? Does anyone know how Admissions Committees view these courses?