List of schools that have prerequisite requirements w/ NO LAB

Started by melvinhd21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

melvinhd21

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I would say I’m in a very specific situation where I am interested in schools that require most/if not all science prerequisites with no lab (chemistry, physics, and biology. So something very similar to the University of St. Augustine’s science prerequisites where they accept a 3 credit hour course for their science classes. Human anatomy and physiology I have taken with labs, so I am good for those classes. Do any of you know any schools that have prerequisites requirements with no labs? Any help is appreciated!