List of SMP's that start in the Spring

Started by 7CR7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

7CR7

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone help me make a list of SMP's that offer Spring start. Thanks
 
Can someone help me make a list of SMP's that offer Spring start. Thanks

I know Mississippi College's MS in Medical Sciences lets you start any semester (Spring, Summer, Fall). The program takes about 1 year to finish.
 
So I just noticed that this program is accepting apps for fall until August 10th. I get my mcat back on August 6th, so I could apply by then. Any guesses if I would actually have a chance of getting in this late, or should I apply for the spring? I have an aacomas cgpa of 3.44 and AAMC MCAT average of 30.