List of SMPs?

Started by Refreshed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Refreshed

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a list of SMPs out there somewhere? I've looked at the Post-Bacc list on AAMC but it doesn't seem very complete.

I'm looking for an SMP to help me get into DO (or MD) school.

cGPA: 2.88
sGPA: 2.70
MCAT: 28M
 
I'm looking for an SMP to help me get into DO (or MD) school.

cGPA: 2.88
sGPA: 2.70
MCAT: 28M
You should raise your undergrad GPAs and your MCAT score before looking at SMPs.

If you're not willing to do that, then focus on DO and the biomedical science grad programs hosted at DO schools.

Best of luck to you.