List the Hypersensitivities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Azipropofol

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey sdn, I learn a ton just by reading these forums so I just wanted to start a thread where we each list a hypersensitivity (please reference) and we'll learn as we go. I'll start

Chronic gastritis/pernicious anemia - type 4 HS (pathoma pg 104, sec V.C.2.iii.)

P.S. please try to list a HS that is unexpected. For example, dont list goodpastures, type 2 (we all know that one). Hope this helps everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

There was a short discussion about it here, a while back.
Robbins supports that pernicious anemia is type IV after all.

Edit: I was starting to see Graves' disease and Myasthenia regarded as type V hypersensitivity as I was wrapping up my Step 1 prep. I believe Kaplan qbank distinguished it as such. I see Wikipedia does it too. Not sure if that convention is going to take off, but something to be aware of and look out for.

Members don't see this ad :)
Edit: I was starting to see Graves' disease and Myasthenia regarded as type V hypersensitivity as I was wrapping up my Step 1 prep. I believe Kaplan qbank distinguished it as such. I see Wikipedia does it too. Not sure if that convention is going to take off, but something to be aware of and look out for.

Yeah. I've seen those listed as type V and as type II non-cytotoxic. It means the same thing. Some Kaplan questions I did asked which type of HS MG was, and the answer was type II non-cytotoxic.

Hi

Welcome to this forum site, here you can find lots of thing, I suggest you for your problem you have to contact with your friends, I m not able to give you answer right now, sorry for that.
--------------------------
solar cell

Reactions: 1 user