Listing AMCAS Activities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Silent Cool

Member
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All Pre-MS's out there. I am planning to apply to med school this year, and I have a question about listing my extracurrics on AMCAS.
Into how much depth did you go when describing things you have done? Should I Keep it to, maybe, one paragraph? Or should I expand as much as possible, filling up the space?

Please let me know what you think. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks! 🙂 😀
 
i'd like to know the answer to this question too.

also, how well written do these descriptions have to be? should they just be sentences of what you did there or should you write it like a story (i joined X and learned YZ, etc)?

help is appreciated!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have some a question also. I wish someone would reply to this thread. +pity+ Anyway my question is how to list publications :scared: