Listing Labs for Coursework

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phamdmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If we take the beginning chemistry class with lab, but the lab is not worth any units or gets any grades because it is part of the lecture, do we need to list the lab? Will AADSAS assume that the lab comes with the chem class or do we have to list?

Members don't see this ad.

bump. i have the same issue, except for my biology classes...the labs dont get separate credits.

How many credits is the course worth? For example......at my institution we would register for say......Bio lecture = 3 credits, and then the corresponding lab = 1 credit, although the lab grade was factored in to the overall course grade. However on the transcript it reads as Bio 4-credits, with one grade. If that is your case, then you DO NOT denote labs as separete entities/courses on AADSAS. The grade you received for the class as a whole gets placed.

thanks man. so once again, it is safe to just list all my general and organic chemistry once under the lecture because the labs get counted with them? but if say for another bio X class, the lab grade counts by itself and is worth 1 unit, then I do have to list it, yea? thank you