Lists are in -- now just wait

Started by medsRus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medsRus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, here comes the fun. I have stressed so much about these rankings. I've actually come to terms with scrambling, if need be. Thanks everybody!
 
Don't worry, you are a shoe-in for Partners. And, you don't have to worry about 'swarthy Middle Easterners'.
 
Don't worry, you are a shoe-in for Partners. And, you don't have to worry about 'swarthy Middle Easterners'.

Wow, after I simple stated that the Case program had many Lebanese residents, I get this??? I think it is unusual when the 40% of all residents of a program come from the same medical school outside the US - Beirut.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I kind of regretted my 2nd and 3rd choice, is there anyway I can change it at this moment?