Little advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grinningrice

Clean your dentures!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this may sound silly, but this really helped me get through studying for and got me really motivated for the DAT. I listened to pump up music, like Christina Aguilara "fighter", the Rocky Theme song, and "watch me shine". Good luck guys!

Members don't see this ad.

ima gonna listen to "who let the dogs out" then go in the testing center like a mad dog, all pumped up and prolly bite the first person i see

Members don't see this ad :)
dWiz said:
ima gonna listen to "who let the dogs out" then go in the testing center like a mad dog, all pumped up and prolly bite the first person i see

Hope they've had their shots hahaha j/k ;)

grinningrice said:
I know this may sound silly, but this really helped me get through studying for and got me really motivated for the DAT. I listened to pump up music, like Christina Aguilara "fighter", the Rocky Theme song, and "watch me shine". Good luck guys!

are you serious?

thats pothetic.

what a d@rk !!!

grinningrice said:

:laugh: that's so cute!!!

when i'd start feeling frustrated with doing all those dat practice problems, i'd put smiley faces next to the questions i answered right. it always made me feel better, like i was doing okay.