grinningrice

Clean your dentures!
10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2004
Cleveland so does not rock....
Status
I know this may sound silly, but this really helped me get through studying for and got me really motivated for the DAT. I listened to pump up music, like Christina Aguilara "fighter", the Rocky Theme song, and "watch me shine". Good luck guys!

dWiz

...ndn...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2004
Status
ima gonna listen to "who let the dogs out" then go in the testing center like a mad dog, all pumped up and prolly bite the first person i see

Landshark

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
Blacksburg, Virginia
Status
dWiz said:
ima gonna listen to "who let the dogs out" then go in the testing center like a mad dog, all pumped up and prolly bite the first person i see
Hope they've had their shots hahaha j/k ;)

vertical bite

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2005
Status
grinningrice said:
I know this may sound silly, but this really helped me get through studying for and got me really motivated for the DAT. I listened to pump up music, like Christina Aguilara "fighter", the Rocky Theme song, and "watch me shine". Good luck guys!

are you serious?

thats pothetic.

what a [email protected] !!!

bouncy_ball

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 11, 2004
Status
grinningrice said:
:laugh: that's so cute!!!

when i'd start feeling frustrated with doing all those dat practice problems, i'd put smiley faces next to the questions i answered right. it always made me feel better, like i was doing okay.