Little billy at army verses tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jetproppilot

Turboprop Driver
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My neurosurgeon buddy's son is the starting center for the Army football team.

Cuppla weekends ago Army played Tulane.

Buddy had a cuppla tents set up for pre/intra/post game food/drink/conversation.

I bring my two precious gorillas with me and we all have a great time.

A cuppla hours before the game I show up with my gorillas, socialize for a while, gorillas are hungry so I pour myself a beer from the keg and get busy making lunch-plates for the gorillas.....I'm busy arranging their meals at the table when I hear overwhelming laughter erupt in the tent....I look around and this is what I see my two year old doing, with five year old brother supervising:

33p53j7.jpg
[/IMG]

MY GORILLAS ARE PRICELESS.
 
Last edited:
Monkey, er, gorilla see, gorilla do....

Looks like a nice day out at City Park. Another homecoming meltdown for Tulane, but your buddy's kid must have been happy.
 
Damn, and I thought you were gonna tell a "Little Billy" joke...

OKAY, I will then instead...

============================

First day of kindergarten, and all the kids are in class. Not much to do because it's the first day. So, the teacher says to the kids, "Why don't each of you tell us a story about what you did this summer and what you learned from it. Anyone want to go first?"

Little Billy immediately shoots up his hand and and goes, "OOOH!!! OOOOH!!! OOOHH!!! I have a story, TEACHER!!!"

She's been forewarned about Little Billy, so she picks Susie instead.

Susie says, "Well, when I was at my grandpa's farm this summer, I went out to the chicken coop and counted 8 eggs in underneath all the hens. But, the next day when I went out there, only 6 little chicks had been born!"

"Good, Susie," says the teacher, "and, what did you learn?"

Susie smiles proudly and says, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch!"

"Very good story, Susie," says teacher, "anyone else?"

Little Billy shoots up his hand again and and screams, "OOOH!!! OOOOH!!! OOOHH!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! I have a great story, TEACHER!!! PICK ME!! PICK ME!!"

Teacher rolls her eyes and keeps scanning the class. She picks Timmy instead.

Timmy starts, "Well, this summer I went to my grandparents farm too. I went out to the chicken coop and gathered 8 eggs from underneath all the hens and put them in the basket so we could make breakfast. But, when I was walking back to the house, I tripped and fell. Half the eggs broke!"

"Sorry to hear that, Timmy," says the teacher, "but, what did you learn?"

Timmy beams and says, "Don't put all your eggs in one basket!"


"That was a very good story, Timmy," says the teacher. "We have time for one more. Anyone else?"

Little Billy jumps up with his hand in the air, and starts jumping up and down. He is practically jumping out of his shorts and saying, "ME! ME! ME! PLEASE!!! My story is GREAT!!! Come on, TEACHER!!! PICK ME!! PICK ME!!"

Reluctantly, she says, "Okay, Billy. Tell us your story."

"My dad was in 'Nam. And, one night he pulled firewatch. All he took out on the wire with him was his M16, bayonet, and a bottle of Jack Daniels. As he's sitting out there, at first it's all quiet and whatnot. He slowly starts sipping that Jack Daniels and, before you know it, it's a couple of hours later and the bottle is empty.

Well, just about then he starts to hear some scuffling through the brush out beyond the wire. Sure enough, he hears all this gook jabber and guns start a blazing. He STANDS UP and... and... he starts to FIRE HIS M16!! And, then... AND... HE'S PICKIN' OFF GOOKS, LEFT AND RIGHT... AND, SUDDENLY THE DAMN GUN JAMS!!! AND... AND... NOW THOSE GOOKS ARE CHARGING THE WIRE... SO... SO... HE TAKES HIS BAYONET AND HE STARTS STABBIN' 'EM LEFT AND RIGHT... AND... AND... THEY KEEP COMING... AND... ONE WRESTLES THE GUN OUT OF HIS HAND... AND... AND... THEN HE TAKES THAT EMPTY JACK DANIEL'S BOTTLE AND HE BREAKS IT!!! AND... THEN HE STARTS USING IT LIKE A PUERTO RICAN SWITCHBLADE AND KILLIN' THE SLOPES WITH THE BROKEN HALF OF THE BOTTLE... AND.... AND... AND THEN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, HE'S GOTTEN EVERY LAST ONE OF 'EM!!!!!"

The teacher is HORRIFIED and says, "OH MY GOSH, BILLY! That's a TERRIBLE story!! What could you have POSSIBLY learned from that?!??!"

"Don't f**k with my dad when he's drunk!"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And, I like how the fat middle-aged lady in the torquoise top in the background seems to be looking on disapprovingly. :laugh:

-cop
 
Another Little Billy joke...

===============================

Little Billy was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.

After the 6th one, a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn't good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, and make you fat."

Little Billy replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107-years-old."

"Oh?" replied the man. "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"

"No" replied Little Billy, "he minded his own f**king business!!"

:laugh:

-copro
 
Another one...

=====================

The teacher asks her class "If there are five birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left"?


She calls on Little Billy. He answers, "None they all fly away after the first gunshot."


The teacher says, "Well, actually the correct answer is 4. But I like your thinking."


Then Little Billy says, "I have a question for you, there are 3 women sitting on a bench eating ice cream. One is delicately liking the sides of the triple scoop cone, the second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone, the third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married"?


The teacher starts blushing, but replies, "Well, I suppose the one thats gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."


Little Billy Says, "Actually, the correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on. But, I like your thinking."