LIU Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dropping101

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, so this is a thread for those of us accepted and who plan (at least 95% sure) on going to LIU.

Quick question: If anyone has already put the deposit down, is it titled, "Special Program deposit"?

Congrats and good luck!
 
I have yet to hear from them but I have a sort of related question since you are accepted:

I saw somebody say something about a scholarship on a different thread. Can you elaborate on their scholarship/financial aid situation? At this point I was thinking I was going to decline any future interviews now that I've heard from my top choices, but if there is a wicked scholarship/financial aid deal I didn't know about at LIU, I would reconsider if I was fortunate enough to receive an interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad