LIU Intended major

Started by Prepharm08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prepharm08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to start working on LIU's supplemental...However, for the "Intended Major," I cannot seem to find PharmD. Does this mean that they have not opened their supplemental application yet? Thanks in advance!
 
Hey,
I called LIU and if you are applying for the Fall 09 cycle, their supplemental is not up yet. I know the deadline for submitting it is Jan 5 2009, and they said they will put up the app soon.
 
Hey,
I called LIU and if you are applying for the Fall 09 cycle, their supplemental is not up yet. I know the deadline for submitting it is Jan 5 2009, and they said they will put up the app soon.

Awesome! Thank you sooo much!😀