-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LIU Interview
Started by c.igs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It was a group interview and when you weren't interviewing your were in information sessions and the day concluded with a tour of the campus. The interview questions were pretty basic: how'd you get into PT, why LIU, strengths, weakness. There was one question that asked was a little challenging: "describe a group situation where you disagreed with the group but still had to be supportive". Other than that it was pretty basic questions! Good luck!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yet, I just interviewed last week and they said you would hear about 2-3 weeks after the interview!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
As a new yorker I was just wondering if they went over any financial aide scholarships, TA, GA, etc to deter LIU insane tuition during the interviews?
They do offer scholarships for $10,000 a semester for half of the class and they off GA positions for $15 am hour I think but you can't do both, it's either one or another!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Awesome thats great to know! Also idk if you knew but LIU DPT qualifies for the board of education scholarship if your a residentThey do offer scholarships for $10,000 a semester for half of the class and they off GA positions for $15 am hour I think but you can't do both, it's either one or another!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yes they told us that too! You do have to work for them after to pay them back!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
yup are you going to apply for it?Yes they told us that too! You do have to work for them after to pay them back!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I just found out today that I was accepted so I'm waiting to see if I get a scholarship so if I do I probably won't but I might if I don't!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I just found out today that I was accepted so I'm waiting to see if I get a scholarship so if I do I probably won't but I might if I don't!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats on your acceptance!
I just found out today that I was accepted so I'm waiting to see if I get a scholarship so if I do I probably won't but I might if I don't!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Ive been accepted as well and am also waiting to hear about the scholarship.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WOW congrats!!! Good luck in PT school let me know if you get the scholarship!I just found out today that I was accepted so I'm waiting to see if I get a scholarship so if I do I probably won't but I might if I don't!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Ive been accepted as well and am also waiting to hear about the scholarship.
Congrats! Do you find the deposit date to be extremely early as well?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yes, it's quite annoying since I have an interview at Hunter for the 16th and I am unlikely to hear from them before LIUs deadline. However, LIU is an excellent program. So if I get the $30k in scholarship money, I will likely go there. I might ask for extension doesn't hurt to ask...Congrats! Do you find the deposit date to be extremely early as well?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I was thinking of asking for an extension too, good luck at your other interviews!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?I just found out today that I was accepted so I'm waiting to see if I get a scholarship so if I do I probably won't but I might if I don't!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yes, it's quite annoying since I have an interview at Hunter for the 16th and I am unlikely to hear from them before LIUs deadline. However, LIU is an excellent program. So if I get the $30k in scholarship money, I will likely go there. I might ask for extension doesn't hurt to ask...
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?
Just got an interview over the phone today..Any advice for the interview?
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?
Just got an interview over the phone today..Any advice for the interview?
The interview in person was really relaxed and pretty basic questions! Just be yourself and you should do great!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?
Overall GPA: 3.6
Prerequisite GPA: 3.47
GRE: 156 verbal 151 quantitative 4.0 written
Observation hours: 158 hrs
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
jp.230 - Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?I also got accepted today as well! Does anyone have an idea if they would let someone have an extension on that deposit?
Congrats!!!!! Can you share your stats???I got accepted today too! Yeah that deposit date is so early :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad