LIU Pharmacy c/o 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glhm93

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What GPA and PCAT standards does LIU usually look for from their pre-pharmacy applicants?

Members don't see this ad.

GPA at least 3.6 and PCAT 75 minimum. Interview is VERY important.

What GPA and PCAT standards does LIU usually look for from their pre-pharmacy applicants?

I received an interview invite a couple of weeks ago and my GPA is about a 3.6 with a PCAT composite of 54 (but biology and chemistry both above 70). I personally do not think my stats are that great and so I think the school really looks at the whole individual (experience, volunteer work, etc.)

Members don't see this ad :)
For students who received interview invites already: They have some things other than the Pharmcas application they ask for like the background check, etc. Did you guys do that? I just submitted my application and I am already an LIU student (undergrad) so I didn't think I would have to do anything else

For students who received interview invites already: They have some things other than the Pharmcas application they ask for like the background check, etc. Did you guys do that? I just submitted my application and I am already an LIU student (undergrad) so I didn't think I would have to do anything else

Did you recieve an invite yet ? And how did u just submit your application the deadline was earlier this month
Good luck

Connecticut Woohooo!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

I completed my interview on 1/17, and received an envelope which contains instructions, and paperwork for both a drug test and background investigation; we were instructed to wait until our acceptance letters arrive (mid February) before initiating the appropriate actions to complete the mentioned tasks.

What do you mean by "I just submitted my application" ?