LIU scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dropping101

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone whose been accepted to LIU received note of their scholarship (whether they received it or not)?
 
Hello, I recieved the email late last night around 10:00pm. I wasn't given a solid amount, but I'm assuming it's the full amount or it would have said that it was a partial award. The formal offerings are not available until you submit a five hundred dollar reservation fee, and submit your fasfa for 2015-2016 which is available starting in January.
 
Last edited:
I mean, I recieved an acceptance email but no followup concerning scholarship. Is the scholarship one the email you are referring to?
 
Yes it is, I did receive a follow up email after the primary acceptance as mentioned above. There's hope for you because I may be declining due to the high cost of living and commuting to LIU compared to the two Philadelphia school I got accepted to.