PharmDKid89

10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2008
Hometown: Danbury, CT. During school year: Long Is
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Ok..I am so f****** angry right now. I got a D in physics after all that hard work :mad:..and I just feel I don't deserve it. My other grades are really fine. Professor sucked and taught NOTHING! He does not help but just does problems and expect students to do well. I studied so f****** hard and this is what I get! I wish I could retake, but I cannot because I can't afford anymore. I want to got the dean and get this settled..I know I don't deserve this. Does LIU accept a grade like this (they better), or any college. Because I don't want to give up pharmacy after low grade.

About the Ads

PharmDKid89

10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2008
Status
Who did u take ?

and how did u do in other classes
I had Mr. Ringel. I did well in all of my other classes. 3 A's and a B. So my gpa is around 3.3ish. I'm so scared now. I can't even RETAKE because I cannot pay for it. There goes my chances. I don't think there's anymore hope :(.

Sparda29

En Taro Adun
10+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2008
New York, New York
Status
Pharmacist
I had Mr. Ringel. I did well in all of my other classes. 3 A's and a B. So my gpa is around 3.3ish. I'm so scared now. I can't even RETAKE because I cannot pay for it. There goes my chances. I don't think there's anymore hope :(.

Ringel? Never heard of the guy, is he new? What happened to the old guy Teiger?

Yes, you can afford it. Seriously think about getting an alternative loan, don't give up.

PharmDKid89

10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2008
Status
Ringel? Never heard of the guy, is he new? What happened to the old guy Teiger?

Yes, you can afford it. Seriously think about getting an alternative loan, don't give up.
I'm at CW Post..not at brooklyn. Should have clarified.

naseuy

10+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2007
Status
You're going to have to retake. I'm almost sure that they wont take a D.

About the Ads