LIU Students..questions and advice PLEASE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDKid89

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok..I am so f****** angry right now. I got a D in physics after all that hard work :mad:..and I just feel I don't deserve it. My other grades are really fine. Professor sucked and taught NOTHING! He does not help but just does problems and expect students to do well. I studied so f****** hard and this is what I get! I wish I could retake, but I cannot because I can't afford anymore. I want to got the dean and get this settled..I know I don't deserve this. Does LIU accept a grade like this (they better), or any college. Because I don't want to give up pharmacy after low grade.

Members don't see this ad.

Who did u take ?

and how did u do in other classes

Members don't see this ad :)
Who did u take ?

and how did u do in other classes

I had Mr. Ringel. I did well in all of my other classes. 3 A's and a B. So my gpa is around 3.3ish. I'm so scared now. I can't even RETAKE because I cannot pay for it. There goes my chances. I don't think there's anymore hope :(.

I had Mr. Ringel. I did well in all of my other classes. 3 A's and a B. So my gpa is around 3.3ish. I'm so scared now. I can't even RETAKE because I cannot pay for it. There goes my chances. I don't think there's anymore hope :(.

Ringel? Never heard of the guy, is he new? What happened to the old guy Teiger?

Yes, you can afford it. Seriously think about getting an alternative loan, don't give up.

Ringel? Never heard of the guy, is he new? What happened to the old guy Teiger?

Yes, you can afford it. Seriously think about getting an alternative loan, don't give up.

I'm at CW Post..not at brooklyn. Should have clarified.

You're going to have to retake. I'm almost sure that they wont take a D.