LIU waitling list

Started by hahahaha
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hahahaha

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, guys. I need help and some advice. I was put on the waitinglist for LIU, I was wondering how many chance I can get into? And normally how many people they put onto the waitinglist? Actually, this semester I get one sholarship from my school, and a state wide research award. All these are not in my pharmcas application. If I write a letter for the admission office, and tell them what I did for this semester, if it will increase my chance to get into the school?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's my Pharmcas grade, I think my problem is my pcat is too low, I can say I messed it up. I am not LIU pre-pharmacy student, I am in a CC right now, maybe that'a another problem. But I have research experiment for more than 1 yr.
 
If I can't get in, I will try next year definitely. That's where I wanna be.