LIU-waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDKid89

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone got waitlisted? I found out today that I am, so still in the game..does anyone know how big the waitlist is ? :scared:. Praying for a miracle..
 
I'm guessing that you're ranked when your on the waitlist, most schools are on a ranked system...Depends if your on the high waitlist or middle to low...High waitlist you have a good chance of getting a seat if someone declines, mid to low you have a poor chance...Depends on how they rank you and how many applicants they waitlisted before you and how many accepted applicants actually decline their acceptance..

I would call and ask them in regards to your position on the list..Good luck!
 
I'm guessing that you're ranked when your on the waitlist, most schools are on a ranked system...Depends if your on the high waitlist or middle to low...High waitlist you have a good chance of getting a seat if someone declines, mid to low you have a poor chance...Depends on how they rank you and how many applicants they waitlisted before you and how many accepted applicants actually decline their acceptance..

I would call and ask them in regards to your position on the list..Good luck!

Funny I called them yesterday and the admissions told me there is no rank..