Liu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureDPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those that applied to LIU, did you guys write two essays one on the PTCAS and the other on the Pre application. The pre application one says optional on it, If a student did not write one on the optional essay would that look bad. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

If you did not apply to LIU, please give me your opinion into the situation. Do you think not writing the second essay could effect your chances of getting in. It says optional on it. Thanks

If your basketball coach was trying to figure out who would play in the next game and said that there was an optional practice on Saturday, would you go?

Duh.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure I copy and pasted my essay from PTCAS onto the pre-app, plus I added some extra things. I forget what the extra paragraph exactly said, but I think I used it to explain any low grades and why I took some time off since undergrad (2 years).

If your basketball coach was trying to figure out who would play in the next game and said that there was an optional practice on Saturday, would you go?

Duh.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Although I dont think not writing the essay would make or break you, if they are borderline between you and someone else... I bet they choose the other!

Dont stress about it now, however, you have already turned everything in and its out of your control.