Live Prep course in Houston?

Started by SooSoo77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SooSoo77

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I'm a new member and I've learned a lot from all of you, so thanks!

Does anyone know of any live prep courses besides the Kaplan one in Houston? UHCO is the only place I can apply since I'm a divorced mom and I can't uproot my son again.

Good luck to you all!

Thanks,
SooSoo77
 
The web based version isn't much difference. I have been told KAPLAN goes into more detail than you need. If you want their practice test, PM me and I can email it to you