Live surgery website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NCF145

Not Politically Correct
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My friend told me about this website today. If you want to be a surgeon or like watching surgeries, then you'll like this website.

http://www.or-live.com

I'm sure a lot of people know about this already, but I just found out and thought I would pass the word along.

Members don't see this ad.

Sweet. Just in time to check out the Anal Fistula surgery! November 30th. Be there or be square, biatch.

Very cool!
music-smiley-006.gif

Thanks for the link.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's great, thanks! Now I have yet another website to keep me procrastinating for hours.

I already knew about this website! JEEZ :smuggrin:

letmein10 said:
That's great, thanks! Now I have yet another website to keep me procrastinating for hours.

Totally! I should be studying for my exam right now but I am learning how to put a stent into a carotid artery. :laugh:

what a cool site! thanks for the link... i cant stop watching them! the c section was crazy, they cut er up and took the baby out in like 12 minutes :eek:

Thanks a lot. I was searching on the net for such a website but never stumbled upon a site like this.