living as a student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmacy111

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To all current pharmacy students, do you find time to actually cook and do laundry? I am looking at my UCSF schedule and it seems like I have no break from morning to night. Will I have to survive on TV dinners?🙁
 
Well looking at the pile of laundry next to my bed and the empty tv dinner in my trash....uhhhh....hmmm...

Actually I think this has more to do with my laziness than anything, because I haven't done any school work either for the last two nights. 😀
 
well amandarx, being that i am a lazy person myself, I think I will be surviving on Tina's burrito. microwave better not break!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm eating a Tina's while surfing this board. Are Tina's a West coast thing or do they sell these back east also? I like the green and red hot beef. They're 4 for $1 around here. Do you think they'll be more expensive in SF? Don't worry Pharm111, you'll have at least one lazy classmate this fall - me.
 
Pharm111, I thought you were merely saying that you'd be very busy next year in pharm school. I just looked at the schedule online. What a wake-up call! For the most part, we're actually in lecture or lab from 8-5. Then we have to study after that. No wonder UCSF has a reputation for being intense. Good thing the library has that great view because that may be the only way to enjoy the city. I guess that's the price you have to pay to run with the big dawgs - Neonam and Jason. Microbus out
 
exactly, 64microbus, its 8-5 straight lecture. Being that i am a slow studyperson, I am wondering how i can squeez in time to launder and cook. 🙁
 
ok, this 8-5 classes schedule is starting to freak me out...How are we expected to survive?