pharmacy111

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2004
Status (Visible)
To all current pharmacy students, do you find time to actually cook and do laundry? I am looking at my UCSF schedule and it seems like I have no break from morning to night. Will I have to survive on TV dinners?:(

Well looking at the pile of laundry next to my bed and the empty tv dinner in my trash....uhhhh....hmmm...

Actually I think this has more to do with my laziness than anything, because I haven't done any school work either for the last two nights. :D

pharmacy111

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2004
Status (Visible)
well amandarx, being that i am a lazy person myself, I think I will be surviving on Tina's burrito. microwave better not break!

About the Ads

64microbus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2004
Golden Gate Park tennis courts
Status (Visible)
I'm eating a Tina's while surfing this board. Are Tina's a West coast thing or do they sell these back east also? I like the green and red hot beef. They're 4 for $1 around here. Do you think they'll be more expensive in SF? Don't worry Pharm111, you'll have at least one lazy classmate this fall - me.

64microbus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2004
Golden Gate Park tennis courts
Status (Visible)
Pharm111, I thought you were merely saying that you'd be very busy next year in pharm school. I just looked at the schedule online. What a wake-up call! For the most part, we're actually in lecture or lab from 8-5. Then we have to study after that. No wonder UCSF has a reputation for being intense. Good thing the library has that great view because that may be the only way to enjoy the city. I guess that's the price you have to pay to run with the big dawgs - Neonam and Jason. Microbus out

pharmacy111

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2004
Status (Visible)
exactly, 64microbus, its 8-5 straight lecture. Being that i am a slow studyperson, I am wondering how i can squeez in time to launder and cook. :(

tanyas

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
ok, this 8-5 classes schedule is starting to freak me out...How are we expected to survive?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.