living as a student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacy111

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To all current pharmacy students, do you find time to actually cook and do laundry? I am looking at my UCSF schedule and it seems like I have no break from morning to night. Will I have to survive on TV dinners?:(

Members don't see this ad.

Well looking at the pile of laundry next to my bed and the empty tv dinner in my trash....uhhhh....hmmm...

Actually I think this has more to do with my laziness than anything, because I haven't done any school work either for the last two nights. :D

well amandarx, being that i am a lazy person myself, I think I will be surviving on Tina's burrito. microwave better not break!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm eating a Tina's while surfing this board. Are Tina's a West coast thing or do they sell these back east also? I like the green and red hot beef. They're 4 for $1 around here. Do you think they'll be more expensive in SF? Don't worry Pharm111, you'll have at least one lazy classmate this fall - me.

Pharm111, I thought you were merely saying that you'd be very busy next year in pharm school. I just looked at the schedule online. What a wake-up call! For the most part, we're actually in lecture or lab from 8-5. Then we have to study after that. No wonder UCSF has a reputation for being intense. Good thing the library has that great view because that may be the only way to enjoy the city. I guess that's the price you have to pay to run with the big dawgs - Neonam and Jason. Microbus out

yeah, we have tinas burritos in New York.... yuck!

exactly, 64microbus, its 8-5 straight lecture. Being that i am a slow studyperson, I am wondering how i can squeez in time to launder and cook. :(

ok, this 8-5 classes schedule is starting to freak me out...How are we expected to survive?