Living Cost

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pubicsymphysis

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I was wondering if you can help me out. I actually found a thread about living cost for DPT students but I cant seem to find it 🙁. I know its all dependent on where you live but I was wondering if you can share what you typically spend on and how much. What I can think of are:

1. Rent
2. Grocery
3. Gas (If you drive)
4. Utilities
6. Personal expenses
5. Books (Not living cost but curious on how much a DPT student pays)


If you can think of anything else that you can add besides those four things, i appreciate it.
I hope I am not coming off rude. I dont know if this is the same as asking someone how much he/she makes:eyebrow: