Living in philly...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PennPB

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_107082328.html

The fatal shooting occurred about a block away from my apartment, right in front of the back entrance of the dental school.

Gotta love philly. Keeps you on your toes.

Members don't see this ad.

I thought UPenn was a hygiene school? BURN! j/k You playing in the open margin?

What are we up to now? 120 murders in 4 months!?! That is crazy. You should carry pepper spray with you, or a baton, or phazer set to stun.:scared:

:thumbup:

I just saw this on the news...it wasn't a murder but a carjacker who ws killed by an oficer of the law. Crime don't pay!

Members don't see this ad :)
That guy hijacked a car, crashed it on the same block into 4 other cars piling into the sidewalk, and then attempted to pull a gun away from an officer.. all during rush hour in front of a highly student populated area (40th and spruce) and within view from the penn dental admissions office... the block was closed down with yellow tape, while onlookers were wondering how cars got piled up like jenga blocks.

absolute madness.

I'm sure the murder number will go up more than 400 this year. gotta love Street regime :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :laugh: