LLU Interview 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yanis

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an invitation from LLU today.

So basically they asked me to confirm my participation before Aug. 3rd.

The first step is called Admissions Testing, which is held on Aug. 9th.
And if selected to interview, you will be notified by phone and email on August 10th.
Interviews will be conducted August 11-14 and in the weeks that follow.

Anyone else is going?

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations
When was your application complete?

I too got an invitation today. Are you interested in sharing accommodation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody here has idea of how many people are called and what is usually asked in bench test?

Hi!
Is it too late to apply for LLU now?

Apply and for supplement they will give you other deadline so don't worry.
And just to confirm call them

Yeah.. DDS33 is right.. There is more than a week for deadline... Just apply and call them

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone interested to share accommodation for LLU interview on Aug 9th?

Last edited:
I also got a call from loma linda for august 9.....does anyone know wbout their bench test?

Did you find someone to share accommodation with?
Did LLU started sending rejection letter too to applicants or only invitations now?? Did you hear from some one. I have completion email from June 19 but did not hear anything yet??

What would be asked in admission testing? Any important suggestions to share guys?!. I guess they would just be having Class 2!

This is interesting. So many people are going for the test and no one really knows what could be asked or is not willing to share may be. Good Luck anyways guys.

Haven't you known, that LLU does not inform candidates in advance about the tasks they will be performing on the test?
If you want to know about the previous years it is easy to do the search

How many are going to LLU this year?

How do you like the cost of the bench test - I am speechless...

Last year was $100 for supplemental and $250 for the bench test. Surely reasonable. Did you see estimated tuition for 2015-2016? $103,000

Yeah definitely the tuition has gone up this year..

Last year was $100 for supplemental and $250 for the bench test. Surely reasonable. Did you see estimated tuition for 2015-2016? $103,000

How is your prep? are you a reapplicant?

Anybody who wants to share accommodations for LLU bench test Aug 9 ? Preferably female.

Anybody who wants to share accommodations for LLU bench test Aug 9 ? Preferably female.

I am local... But just want to know how is your prep going?
Any idea what they will asking?

class 2 amalgam and composite?

That was last year - they change the task every year and never tell you in advance

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,
How are you doing everyone?
what are you preparing for bench day test?
pfm, class 2, anything else??

Class 2 and PFM was last year. They will find something else. Class 2 most likely, because everything else is too easy. Maybe FGC, anterior PFM, inlay, onlay, veneer, 3/4 crown, 7/8 crown. What else could there be - only God knows

Is everyone wearing scrubs all the day right?

Expect to see 50% of people in scrubs. For me it is too casual

Anyone interested in sharing room for LLU's bench test for the coming Sunday?

did everyone receive email today... that dress they recommend is business attire.. Is everyone wearing suits?

I got one today. Maybe they got sick of looking at everyone in scrubs last year. It is up to you what to wear. The only thing is, that they advise to dress minding their very strong air conditioning

So now what?? What is the appropriate attire? Did anyone call LLU for making it sure??

There is no point in calling about such a small issue, do not forget there will be two hundred? of us. If it is that important for you send an e-mail

I have callEd them and asked....we dont need to wear suits....juat shirt and pant would be enough....it should be business attire but yet comfortable

Reactions: 1 user