-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LLU Interview
Started by LifeisWonderful
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey guys, I was just wondering for those of you who have been to LLU's interview already, what do they ask on the essay question?
Thanks
the questions vary, but pretty easy to answer so I wouldn't sweat it.
Good Luck!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the questions vary, but pretty easy to answer so I wouldn't sweat it.
Good Luck!!!
What I mean to ask is, is it a current events questions, or a religion questions, or a personal experience question?? thanks
for those who recieved interview invites....how long did it take to get an invitation after filling out their secondary? i saw most people got a response from them (either rejection or interview) within a few weeks after their complete application went under review. i have been under review for over 2 months now! losing hope on LLU as dec 1 approaches 🙁
There was another thread, almost same title, which covered all this so I'll be short.
1. Arrive earliER- you'll be glad you did.
2. If they invite right away they are considering heavily (most likely)
3. Essay about yourself.
4. Don't be surprised that the interview is about your family and faith- the secondary was also.
5. Amazing school, happy students, a top pick for anyone who CAN get in there (-if religion is important to you- if not then why did you apply there?)
1. Arrive earliER- you'll be glad you did.
2. If they invite right away they are considering heavily (most likely)
3. Essay about yourself.
4. Don't be surprised that the interview is about your family and faith- the secondary was also.
5. Amazing school, happy students, a top pick for anyone who CAN get in there (-if religion is important to you- if not then why did you apply there?)
hello,
I am just wondering how long does the interview itself last? Thank yo
I am just wondering how long does the interview itself last? Thank yo
interview + tour is less than 2 hours. Essay could be an ethical or opinion thing. I've written two of them. One was an ethics type question, the other was an opinion question concerning dental practice. Either way, it's naught to worry about.
thanks,
also, how much time do we get to write an essay? I am a very slow writer, I hope they will give me enough time to finish writing the essay
also, how much time do we get to write an essay? I am a very slow writer, I hope they will give me enough time to finish writing the essay
So I want to be very prepared for Nov. 20......
Please correct me if i am wrong:
There will be an essay that we write and that is probably going to be an ethics or opinion question?
The essay writing time will incorporated into our two hour interview?
Anyone know the degree of variety of questions they may ask? (is it pretty much ethics/opinion or is it many other types also?)
Thankyou so much for the info. I want to be on my best behavior for this interview 🙂.
Please correct me if i am wrong:
There will be an essay that we write and that is probably going to be an ethics or opinion question?
The essay writing time will incorporated into our two hour interview?
Anyone know the degree of variety of questions they may ask? (is it pretty much ethics/opinion or is it many other types also?)
Thankyou so much for the info. I want to be on my best behavior for this interview 🙂.
Oh yea,
One more thing, you think it would be beneficial to practice possible essay questions beforehand?
Thanks
Not really.. b/c you don't know the prompt. the prompt is easy and you don't have to write that much. My prompt was "what would you do to increase the relationships among co-worker within your office".
Just study up your LLU secondary and be prepared to talk about your family, spiritual life and the normal interview questions. Be comfortable and get it to the point were you are have a conversation with the interviewer instead of a question and answer session.
Good luck.
how long does the essay have to be?
Unfortunately, my computer completely went down recently (ugh dell), taking my copy of the secondary with it. I remember alot of what i put on it, since i put alot of thought into it, but could anyone provide some of the questions on it to jog my memory? thanks, you would make my day!!!😀
Unfortunately, my computer completely went down recently (ugh dell), taking my copy of the secondary with it. I remember alot of what i put on it, since i put alot of thought into it, but could anyone provide some of the questions on it to jog my memory? thanks, you would make my day!!!😀
Here are the questions from secondary,Good luck!
1. What distinctive aspects of LLU school of Dentistry are particularly meaningful to you?
2. What personal attributes make you a desirable applicant LomaLindaUniversity?
- Please describe experiences you have had in a dental setting.
5. Discuss how your spiritual experience has influenced and been integrated into your daily life and the choice of your career.
6. How do you plan to fulfill the mission of LomaLindaUniversity as a student and then alumnus of the School of Dentistry?
7. Describe your use, past and present, of alcohol, tobacco, and drugs.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The essay questions vary. I know the prompt I had was different from the person who was sitting next to me. Don't sweat it, they give you about a page of blank space. If you can get offered an interview and have the ability to answer basic questions face to face, you can write the essay with ease...
for those who recieved interview invites....how long did it take to get an invitation after filling out their secondary? i saw most people got a response from them (either rejection or interview) within a few weeks after their complete application went under review. i have been under review for over 2 months now! losing hope on LLU as dec 1 approaches 🙁
hello, don't sweat it! it seems that time varies for all..let's see, i submitted my application in July, took my DAT August..my application was complete (they were waiting on my letter of recs) early october. I received my supplemental mid sept, submitted it mid october. and i just got an invite yesterday, so a month later after my suppl, i got an invite. it takes time! check ur status if ur worried! good luck! PM if u have any questions.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 907