LLU pre-dec interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

illusionD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many pre-december interviews Loma Linda is giving out this year? And out of how many pre-dec interviewees are they planning to accept? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I do not know how many pre-dec interviews, but I have been told that unlike other schools, just because you interview pre-december (even a couple of months pre-dec) does not mean that they will accept or reject you dec 1. some interview pre-dec and dont get accepted unitl feburary

dont know if this answers your question

good luck

i was told about 1/3 of the class is accepted by dec.1st..i believe that admissions told me that... have u had ur interview yeT?

Members don't see this ad :)
yes. I interviewd there on 10/28. : )

if your accepted/repected for sure thell mail out your letter on dec1..if they are not sure and want to interview some others you will get your letter later

check you AADSAS app and they will say "offer made" likely before you get your letter in the mail...but that depends how long the mail takes i suppose.

I've also heard they accept a few of those who had interview as out of state applicants. :scared:

:woot: :luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:

as LLU is private, I do not think that state residence has too much to do with it