Quantcast

LLU pre-dec interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

illusionD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Does anyone know how many pre-december interviews Loma Linda is giving out this year? And out of how many pre-dec interviewees are they planning to accept? thanks.

needa20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I do not know how many pre-dec interviews, but I have been told that unlike other schools, just because you interview pre-december (even a couple of months pre-dec) does not mean that they will accept or reject you dec 1. some interview pre-dec and dont get accepted unitl feburary

dont know if this answers your question

good luck

SoCalBlondie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was told about 1/3 of the class is accepted by dec.1st..i believe that admissions told me that... have u had ur interview yeT?

SoCalBlondie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
yes. I interviewd there on 10/28. : )

if your accepted/repected for sure thell mail out your letter on dec1..if they are not sure and want to interview some others you will get your letter later

carbide

i'm hungry
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
check you AADSAS app and they will say "offer made" likely before you get your letter in the mail...but that depends how long the mail takes i suppose.

visbimmer79

Cornellian
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've also heard they accept a few of those who had interview as out of state applicants. :scared:

:woot: :luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:

needa20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
as LLU is private, I do not think that state residence has too much to do with it