Quantcast

LLU Secondary - Question About Alcohol?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joker937

UCLA SOD 2021
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I were to say on the Loma Linda University secondary that in the past, I have consumed alcohol, would that basically mean I have a 0% chance of being considered for admission? Thanks!

Krentist_72

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Redacted... Guy below me has much better answer

Last edited:

oralcare123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't write, that you tried, enjoyed and continue enjoying alcohol, whatever the case. Write about negative experience, better that you don't drink at all. They are most interested if you are capable of surviving without it for the duration of school

tlnjd117

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a friend in their pharmacy school and I hear they get tested frequently... You're not supposed to drink during the week or at all I believe

joker937

UCLA SOD 2021
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a friend in their pharmacy school and I hear they get tested frequently... You're not supposed to drink during the week or at all I believe

That's honestly fine, I can go 4 years without it. It actually makes me really sick, and I have no clue why. :( I just don't want to flag my application by being honest. Of course I would not lie. I am going to tell the truth, that sometimes I have a few drinks with family and friends but by no means would it be difficult to give it up for an education there..

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.