LLU Secondary - Question About Alcohol?

Started by joker937
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joker937

UCLA SOD 2021
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I were to say on the Loma Linda University secondary that in the past, I have consumed alcohol, would that basically mean I have a 0% chance of being considered for admission? Thanks!
 
I wouldn't write, that you tried, enjoyed and continue enjoying alcohol, whatever the case. Write about negative experience, better that you don't drink at all. They are most interested if you are capable of surviving without it for the duration of school
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a friend in their pharmacy school and I hear they get tested frequently... You're not supposed to drink during the week or at all I believe

That's honestly fine, I can go 4 years without it. It actually makes me really sick, and I have no clue why. 🙁 I just don't want to flag my application by being honest. Of course I would not lie. I am going to tell the truth, that sometimes I have a few drinks with family and friends but by no means would it be difficult to give it up for an education there..