LLU secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prydA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just received an e-mail from LLU with info about their secondary application. Does everyone who apply get this?

They ask for 3 sof recommendation... and I'm confused as to whether or not the ones I've already sent to AADSAS count as them, or do they want more? Additionally, I've heard they wanted one from a clergyman, but I couldn't find specifics on their site. Anyone have info on this? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

you will have to find someone you know who is a pastor, bible teacher, religious leader that can write you one. if you aren't religious and don't know of any one, then let them know your situation. LLU is the only christian dent school in north america(i'm pretty sure), they cater primarily to seventh-day adventist denomination christians then if they have spots left they do consider outsiders.

best wishes!

actually, they aren't the only Christian dental school. Technically, Creighton, Marquette and Detroit Mercy are Catholic universities.