LLUSD "offer made"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2pound

underdog
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does "offer made" really mean i've been accepted? the reason i ask is because someone from the school had told me a week ago that all the seats have been filled for 2009. thinking i lost my chance of getting into Loma linda...and then just today my status on AADSAS has changed to "offer made". i don't wanna go wild and party unless i'm certain of this. help.

Members don't see this ad.

congrats! Yes, it means you've been accepted.

Yes! Congratulations! "Offer made"= acceptance. Your letter from LLU should arrive within a week. See you in the fall!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does "offer made" really mean i've been accepted? the reason i ask is because someone from the school had told me a week ago that all the seats have been filled for 2009. thinking i lost my chance of getting into Loma linda...and then just today my status on AADSAS has changed to "offer made". i don't wanna go wild and party unless i'm certain of this. help.

And by "go wild and party", I'm sure you mean Martinelli's and veggie links. ;)

the reason i ask is because someone from the school had told me a week ago that all the seats have been filled for 2009.

can i ask from who you heard this from (that all the seats are filled...)?

they have offered enough acceptances to cover all their seats. now it is a matter of them processing the people who decide not to go there, then they offer more acceptances to the open seats

Wow you made it!! Congrats...!!
I am still waiting for LLU...

When was your interview? How did it go ?

I can't get good sleep because of LLU!

You just waited after interview or did soemthing else? (such as writing email to Cyndi or the interviewer or something..)

Wow you made it!! Congrats...!!
I am still waiting for LLU...

When was your interview? How did it go ?

I can't get good sleep because of LLU!

You just waited after interview or did soemthing else? (such as writing email to Cyndi or the interviewer or something..)

I interviewed in Oct. It went very well and i thought i would hear from them a lot sooner. i sent an email to the person who i interviewed with expressing my concern. a little over a week later my status on AADSAS for LLU changed to "offer made".

i doubt my email had anything to do with it. i think as the seats open up they keep sending invites.

nway... best wishes!

I interviewed in Oct. It went very well and i thought i would hear from them a lot sooner. i sent an email to the person who i interviewed with expressing my concern. a little over a week later my status on AADSAS for LLU changed to "offer made".

i doubt my email had anything to do with it. i think as the seats open up they keep sending invites.

nway... best wishes!

Great... so are you going LLUSD?

if its the only place i get into then yeah. is loma your first choice? if so, why?