lmu-dcom and interfolio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aliDO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can you not send electronic interfolio documents to lmu? i was just about ot send them and it seems they must be sent by mail. Can anybody confirm?

Members don't see this ad.

Last year I had my LORs sent to DCOM by Interfolio with no problems.

thanks for the info. it's weird, when i enter the name (Lincoln Memorial, Debusk COM, ect.) it does not recognize it to send it electronically. I just entered the address and paid the $9.00 for snail mail (3-4 days.) Hopefully they will accept it like that.

Members don't see this ad :)
9 dollars? Interfolio rarely finds the ones I want. I almost always manually enter it in. It usually only cost me 5 dollars though. It cost 4 electronically, which I find odd considering they are essentially emailing it.

9 dollars? Interfolio rarely finds the ones I want. I almost always manually enter it in. It usually only cost me 5 dollars though. It cost 4 electronically, which I find odd considering they are essentially emailing it.

I entered manually too. It could have cost five dollars, I just chose the faster route for nine dollars. I'm already complete except my letters and was used to them being delivered the same day. I didn't realize a school that accepted Interfolio wasn't listed in the electronic system. The five dollar route said it could take up to 14 days (although highly unlikely).

Yea. I'm cheap. It is expensive as is. The longest it has taken for a school to receive was 4 days I think.

Yeah I just chose the cheapest route by snail mail. The only one interfolio actually had listed, where I didn't have to enter the info, was, I think, KCOM.

Ok, I know this isn't an interfolio rant page, but does anyone else find it ridiculous they charge you 4 dollars to essentially email some pdfs?