LMU-DCOM vs. Touro NV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LMU-DCOM vs. Touro NV

• LMU-DCOM

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Touro NV

Votes: 23 67.6%

• Total voters

RedSky101

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, everybody! Long time lurker around here, but it's time that I finally make a decision! I have found many benefits to both of these schools - I am currently located in New York and plan to hopefully match in the Northeast - but I'd like to gather a few more opinions before placing my deposit. They are obviously two very different schools, but if you had to choose one based on your own personal tastes, please do so! Thank you for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, everybody! Long time lurker around here, but it's time that I finally make a decision! I have found many benefits to both of these schools - I am currently located in New York and plan to hopefully match in the Northeast - but I'd like to gather a few more opinions before placing my deposit. They are obviously two very different schools, but if you had to choose one based on your own personal tastes, please do so! Thank you for the help!
Hey RedSky ~ Just wondering where did you decide to go and how are you liking it? I'm accepted to LMUDCOM and wait listed at TUNCOM post interview.

Redsky- What were your stats and ECs? You can PM me if you'd like! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump

Currently accepted to LMU, debating on going for the interview at Touro Nevada. (I'm from Oregon, waitlisted at PNWU, interview this weekend at COMP-NW)

What do you all think? Is it worth it? I really liked LMU and Tennessee, just not sure how people feel about TUNCOM on here, and I do not exactly have another $500 to throw around

I have a friend that attends TUNCOM and she seems very pleased with the set-up. They have recorded lectures (that you can watch from home at 2x the speed) and I believe their tests are monthly (so one big exam versus an exam every week or two). Also the class size is relatively small (135) compared to other DO schools.

Bump

Currently accepted to LMU, debating on going for the interview at Touro Nevada. (I'm from Oregon, waitlisted at PNWU, interview this weekend at COMP-NW)

What do you all think? Is it worth it? I really liked LMU and Tennessee, just not sure how people feel about TUNCOM on here, and I do not exactly have another $500 to throw around
Hi there,
I turned down my acceptance at LMUDCOM for PNWU and am currently at PNWU. TUNCOM is also a great school however it is far less personal that PNWU and LMUDCOM are. Also it depends on where you want to live. LMU was too rural for me personally.

Hi there,
I turned down my acceptance at LMUDCOM for PNWU and am currently at PNWU. TUNCOM is also a great school however it is far less personal that PNWU and LMUDCOM are. I got weird vibes at my interview day and it was very difficult to contact anyone at the school. Also it depends on where you want to live. LMU was too rural for me personally.

go to Touro NV interview for one reason and one reason alone... Dr. Preddy

Reactions: 1 user