Africa and Middle East Loan default to practice in Africa

Started by slowhazel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

slowhazel

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I'm aware that people have defaulted on student loans to practice where they are really needed. Can anyone talk about this? eg., will private institutions (citibank) hunt you down internationally? Could declaring bankruptcy negate student loans? Thanks, S.
 
slowhazel said:
Hi all, I'm aware that people have defaulted on student loans to practice where they are really needed. Can anyone talk about this? eg., will private institutions (citibank) hunt you down internationally? Could declaring bankruptcy negate student loans? Thanks, S.

Don't do it. You can help Africa far more by bringing your money and starting enterprise. Charity work is only temporary.
 
Im no financial expert, But I believe that declairing bankruptcy does not get ride of school loans.