loans after school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalguy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
First off anyone on here that currently goes to Creighton?

Second, how much do you figure your loan payments to be after d-school? Individual monthly payments?

For the past two years I have been pretty positive about the military and how the finance your education. I have been thinking a lot lately though. My dentist at home told me that I could buy his practice when I get out of dental school. He does very well so even though Creighton is 215,000 with living expenses for 4 years (probably higher by the time I graduate) I feel like I would not have that much of a problem paying off my school loans. I'm a little afraid though because I am currently shelling out 40g for grad school right now. I don't know what to do . I know some people on here are completely opposed to the military and others are vice versa. Please if anyone could give me some insight that would be great.

Members don't see this ad.

dentalguy said:
First off anyone on here that currently goes to Creighton?

Second, how much do you figure your loan payments to be after d-school? Individual monthly payments?

For the past two years I have been pretty positive about the military and how the finance your education. I have been thinking a lot lately though. My dentist at home told me that I could buy his practice when I get out of dental school. He does very well so even though Creighton is 215,000 with living expenses for 4 years (probably higher by the time I graduate) I feel like I would not have that much of a problem paying off my school loans. I'm a little afraid though because I am currently shelling out 40g for grad school right now. I don't know what to do . I know some people on here are completely opposed to the military and others are vice versa. Please if anyone could give me some insight that would be great.

bump