Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
How much in loans from the Federal gov't can you get for formal Post baccalaureate programs such as a Columbia?



SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2001
Portland, OR
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Loans for post baccalaureate programs are tricky unless you are in a degree-seeking program. Stafford Loans are for degree-seeking students only. Call the financial aid office and ask. I am certain they would provide some sort of financial aid in the form of loans from the federal government or otherwise.

For undergraduate students, the maximum Stafford loan amount is around $10,000 per year. But I am fairly certain you must be in some sort of degree-seeking program to qualify for the Stafford loan.
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads