Loans up to 40k per year

Started by lee9786
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lee9786

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This looks like a very realistic figure right now (Tuition, fees, living). It's a whole lot of money. How does one borrow this much in loans? My guess is I'll need some private loan assistance. Is anyone familiar with this process? Thanks for you help.
 
Yep, private loans (which many schools offer assistance with, aka. grad plus loans...you'll have to ask each individual school), stafford loans, and scholarships (which seem to be few and far between). Also, there's work study and part-time work.

Or the other option is public/state school.

I lived off private grad plus loans/stafford loans while in school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How manys years is MSPT school compared to DPT?
2:3

And If I did my math right that would make it 120K after graduation. DAMN!!!!!!!!

Even getting paid 70K starting, paying that off would take like 15years. This has to be out-of-state tuition right???


Yup, I'm bitter