Loans?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oldpro

MS IV
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Going forward now

What schools other then the Big three (SGU, ROSS and AUC) have student loans? SABA just lost TERI (TERI is gone for all schools)

So what school and what kind of loan? This is a Crises for those of us who do not have a 100k war chest!:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

So do I have it right? Out of 30 odd schools only 3 have loans now?

i have no clue i know SGU has loans so that's all I care about. You're almost done anyway why do you care who has loans and who doesn't?

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to know beacuse this is discussed time and time again, what school Blah Blah Blah

And honestly I have told several other people in person who are interested in Caribbean schools that "I think there are only 3 schools with loans now" So I want to be sure.

Going to school websites is not good enough. They list old loans ect........

it's ok to say "I don't know" sometimes or tell them to look it up themeselves. These people are getting ready to go to med school it's time they learned how to do their own research and not just ask for help and have info spoon fed to them.

I want to know beacuse this is discussed time and time again, what school Blah Blah Blah

And honestly I have told several other people in person who are interested in Caribbean schools that "I think there are only 3 schools with loans now" So I want to be sure.

Going to school websites is not good enough. They list old loans ect........

Sir, you are indeed a good guy. I pray for your success and hope you end up becoming a very successful physician. God Bless!

Sincerely,

MDPWR.