Locker Rooms/Showers

Started by Sparda29
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Does your university have a student rec center? They usually open early in the morning.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We have lockers and 3 really nice showers on the second floor of one of our buildings, but most people don't seem to know about them. I don't think there is anyone in our class who ever stays on campus overnight. But the showers are handy sometimes on really hot days, when I am so sweaty after riding my bike I don't want to show up to class looking like a drowned rat!
 
Sadly my school didn't have a 24 hour library. There is a small 24 hour lounge but it wasn't quite the same.

That was one of the hardest things to adjust to after undergrad. A 24 hour library is essential!