Locum Tenens agencies for dentists?

Started by hajin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hajin

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Based on some personal referrals, I'm currently working with Barton and Staffcare. They're okay, but I know there are a lot of other agencies out there. The issue is that when I just google Locums, most everything I see seems geared towards physicians / nurses and some seem to barely handle dentistry if they do it at all. Any recommendations on other agencies that place dentists?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 702
There’s not much out there. I wouldn’t bother with a small one honestly. Barton’s is probably the market leader. You could also put your name out there locally if that’s what you’re looking for.