Locums in Ohio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gaseous Clay

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A group I know that covers a small, community hospital near Columbus, OH, is looking for a locums physician March 7-14, April 4-11, and May 2-9. Top notch pay, low level of acuity, medical supervision only during the day. They would like the physician to cover OR call but it is extremely rare to get called back in after the day is done.

I can vouch that this is a nice place to work. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
If they need it after July 1, I may just be available.

To those interested please send me a PM. There are no needs beyond those dates listed but certainly things can pop up in the future.

Any thoughts on rate to cover weekends general and OB supervising CRNAS not in house. In Ohio.
There are way too many factors involved to throw out a random number. If you provide more details some of us could probably give you a reasonable rate to shoot for.

Reactions: 1 user
There’s a weekend only job in Arizona on Gaswork.

24hrs on Saturday (7a-7a) and 12hrs Sunday night (7p-7a). Sounds like in-house. Pays $400k. So about $8k/36hrs….$220/hr but you’d get big blocks of time off.

Much maligned Bayside in Santa Monica is now paying $300/hr. I have a friend who fills in there when she has time off from her primary job and she’s happy with them.

Last edited: