Locums recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spaziergängerin

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What Locums companies do people like using/reputable? I'm thinking when I pay off my student loans (in infinity years), I may just want to hit the road and wander. Just curious about experiences and who was good to work with?
 
Hi everyone, answering my own question. I embarked on this out of my own curiosity- I may want to live on the road one day. Also, I remember some friends in resodncy being told that part time work isn't a 'thing' in pathology, which is definitely not true.

Found helpful resources for anyone looking for wither locums or even a more permanent part time gig, lots of both:

Lots of temp and part time path positions here:

Good advice from this full time locums MD here:
The Locum Tenens Guy Blog: live and practice on your terms!

A national organization-any company you sign with should be a NALTO member: